Monday, August 12, 2013

Blooms & Fruit

By now, you know me well enough to know that I love fresh flower arrangements and I am always looking for new and inventive ways to present my lovely blooms!   One of my secret go-to's for floral arrangements is to incorporate fruit into the vase in a coordinating color.  

These flowers were done for a party for my friend Kellie and Joe

Remember this guy?
Kellie's accent color in her condo is orange


The "before" of the bust - we painted him black & white of course! 

2 comments:

  1. I loved how the orange was such a lovely touch to a white room. The oranges in the vase seemed brighter and larger than normal...what a great burst of happy color! LOVED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kellie... The painting of the bust was a very interesting idea...

    ReplyDelete