Friday, May 25, 2012

Spring Bouquets

With the visiting season just starting up, I wanted fresh flowers everywhere to greet everyone who comes to Lowfields.  In addition to Dave & Linda Nicholson, we have had a few other visitors so far this month.  I had a visit from my wonderful Pilates teacher, Sue, and she gave me a great routine to do while at the farm - Thanks Sue!  We also had a visit from Nutmeg's parents, Bob & Joann Carroll, who were in the area visiting family. Bob is an awesome photographer and I can't wait to share some of the pictures he took of the farm!  

Spring is a great time for my bouquets as there is plenty of inventory to choose from around the farm.  Here are a few pictures of some of the bouquets I put together.  

Filled with spirea and feverfew

A lovely blue vase

Instead of flowers,
 I decided to fill tubby Toby with flowered pencils! 

No comments:

Post a Comment