Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Floral Arrangements

We recently hosted a wonderful birthday party at Lowfields for our friend Don. I had a great time putting together "fall" arrangements for the festive occasion.  Fall floral arranging doesn't just have to be just oranges and yellows... I love adding in purples and pinks as well!

Crazy colored mums!  I am going to replant these later in my garden...

Love the color combo of orange and purples and pinks.. especially since the lantana was still blooming! 

Another beauty!  

Fruit & Feathers - Terry did this one! 

The punch bowl in the dining room

A huge arrangement in the foyer

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!! Are you going to be in Raleigh for thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be celebrating at farm- How are you -you seem to be busy?

      Delete