Monday, May 6, 2013

Blue & White - A Classic Combination

I have always loved the classic combination of blue & white.  So much in fact that my bedroom pays homage to the color duo!    And over the years, I have collected lots of items that are blue & white and I use them throughout the house.  There always seems to be room in my designing eye to add something blue & white.  It just goes with everything and always looks so crisp & clean.   Here are a few glimpses of the dynamic duo in action throughout Lowfields.  



Our bedroom at Lowfields

Little touches of blue & white on a tray in our bedroom

One of my favorite novels since high school and it's in BLUE!  

Lovely blue detail on a shelf in our bathroom

Our wedding photo in an old blue frame

Love the details in this shelf! 

Blue & white in the kitchen!  

Touches of blue & white in our closet

1 comment: