Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lovely Summer Greenery

I can't believe it's the middle of June but here we are... The pool is open, everything is green and lovely and we can't wait for family to arrive in a couple weeks.  Sister is on her way next week followed by the rest of the family to celebrate July 4th (and also Sister & Michael's birthdays).   Here are a few shots that Nutmeg's father shot when he was visiting... I love all the different shades of green.  I guess the rainy days, although tedious, do have a fabulous affect! 
Great shot from the Hall looking towards the Barns.  Photo by Bob Carroll

Love the Gate House surrounded by all the green.  Photo by Bob Carroll

Pool is open!  Photo by Bob Carroll

WOW!   Photo by Bob Carroll

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous...
    picture #1 - so peaceful!!
    Picture #2 - knock knock knock... I'm here, let me in!!!! hehehe
    Picture #3 - I'll bring my swim suit next time... Pilates and laps - what a lovely way to start the day!
    Picture #4 - more butterflies please!!!

    ReplyDelete